Thursday, July 22, 2010

Well at the Grind Again

Ok so I guess I just thought I was going to stay at home for the next year. It has been a rough week and a lot has been happening including what I thought was the end of my marriage. Luckily we are hanging on by a thread it seems like some days. We do have a great counselor for the boys that I think will help if we continue to go. So with all this fun and excitement a job fell into my lap almost literally and so I am going to be working a traditional teacher's schedule. I just could not justify not taking it when I am afraid at the very least we are going to be operating in two different households. Well so that is where I am right now. I am feeling between a rock and a hard place, put between taking care of my children and taking care of my husband. This is a pretty depressing post so I guess I will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment