Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Home Sweet Home....Or Something Like That

Alright well folks I did it. I made the switch to being a stay at home mom and besides a few hours a week outside of the house for tutoring, or an occasional substitute teaching job, I will be here 24/7 for at least the next 365 days. Let's pray for my sanity and two children that don't get killed in the process. On the upside I guess ya'll will be hearing a lot more about me. So here we go as we start this fun adventure. Everyone have a great day and enjoy life. Remember if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger. (At least I think so because we are going to be testing that theory over the next year.)

2 comments:

  1. I have just done the same.... and now plan to e at home for the next yr.... its only been two weeks but there has been break thrus and lots of heart ache .... your right what don't break you only makes you stronger....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to a whole new world, girl. xoxo

    ReplyDelete